Those of you who have been following PCOSbites for awhile know how important it is to move away from eating foods that have chemicals in them — that includes not only processed foods, but plant based foods as well that have been grown in depleted soils and sprayed with chemicals.
I want to encourage you to start growing some basic herbs and plants for making your own salads. If you don’t have land or a back yard, you can use pots on a deck. The important thing is to start small and to teach yourself as you go. This online event is a great starting point to inspire and educate yourself. Hope you check it out!
Here are the details:
• 38+ experts reveal their BEST SECRETS for growing all your own food & medicine.
• It’s online, FREE and starts Monday, June 12!
• Get your FREE access by going to: ddddddd.ontraport.com/t?orid=185041&opid=163
There will be over 40-hours of video presentations for you to enjoy, covering topics that include:
* How to grow veggies 3X FASTER than the typical garden.
* Farming in an urban setting — growing vegetables, fruit, nuts, eggs, milk, meat, and more!
* SUPER FAST compost — how to make compost in just 18 days!
* How to stop CRITTERS from eating your veggies!
* Grow 75% of your food in less than 10 hours per week!
… And that’s just the beginning!
This event takes place 100% online, so you can watch it all from home…
And it’s completely free for you to attend…
Reserve your spot HERE