Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Muffins
• 1 ½ cups of Organic Oat Flour, 24 oz.
• 1 tsp Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon, Ground
• ½ tsp Allspice Organic Powder
• ½ tsp Ginger, Ground
• 1 very ripe banana
• ¾ cup Honey
• 1 egg, brought to room temp and beaten
• 3 TBSP of Pure Canola Oil
• 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, Certified Organic
• 1 ½ cups of finely grated carrots
• ½ cup of Organic Sun Dried Raisins
• ½ cup of Pecan Chips
- Mix first seven ingredients together in large bowl.
- Combine egg, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl and mix. Add to dry ingredients.
- Add banana, carrots, raisins, and nuts to bowl and mix with a hand mixer until incorporated.
- Scoop into a greased muffin tin or into paper cupcake liners. Fill batter to the top of each liner.
- Bake at 350° degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Note: Most people can tolerate oat flour if they have a gluten sensitivity. If you have celiac disease, be sure you get a gluten-free oat flour as it will not have been milled at a facility where wheat, barley, and rye are processed.
This recipe is Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Corn-free, and Refined Sugar-Free
Return to > Breakfast Recipes