Gluten-free Overnight Oats
• 2 TBSP Chia Seeds
• 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
• 3/4 cup Almond Milk
• 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
• Add the above ingredients to one mason jar the night before you want to eat them.
• Stir contents and place a lid on top and put in fridge.
• In the morning, stir and add more almond milk if necessary. If too runny, add more chia seeds.
MIX-INS / FINISHING FOODS:
My oat’s consistency was perfect in the morning and I added:
• 1/3 cup Blueberries (I like my blueberries frozen)
• 1 TBSP Pure Maple Syrup (optional)
This recipe is Gluten-free, Corn-free, Lactose-Free and Refined Sugar-Free.