Greek-Yogurt with Homemade Gluten-free Granola Berry Parfait
• 1 cup of Greek Yogurt (Plain)
• 1 TBSP of organic unrefined honey
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract (pure)
• 1 TBSP of hemp flakes/powder
• 1/4 cup of gluten-free granola (get recipe)
• 1/3 cup of frozen blueberries (or other berry of choice)
- Scoop 1 cup of plain greek yogurt into serving bowl.
- Pour 1 TBSP of honey and 1 tsp of premium vanilla extract onto plain greek yogurt and stir
- Add 1 TBSP of hemp flakes/powder to greek yogurt mixture and stir to combine throughly.
- Add homemade granola and frozen blueberries (or other berry of your choice) to greek yogurt mixture and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Enjoy your Greek Yogurt Parfait!
- Prepare everything the night before and add your
- and berries right before you’re ready to eat. Makes for a quick “on-the-go” snack or breakfast option.
- We do not recommend choosing greek-yogurt with added flavoring — when you are at home, you can add a natural sweetener (like honey) and avoid chemicals and artificial flavors that disrupt hormone production in your body. The following are possible brands to use:
- • Friendly Farms All Natural Plain Greek Yogurt
- • Voskos Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- • Stonyfield Greek Organic Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Plain
- • Great Value Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- • Fage Total 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- • Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- • Elli Quark 0% Greek Yogurt
- • Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt
- • Dannon Oikos Protein Crunch Blended Greek Yogurt
- • Dannon Light & Fit Zero Greek Yogurt
- • Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- • Chobani Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
This recipe is Gluten-free, Corn-free, and Refined Sugar-Free. Credit: PCOSbites.com