No-Bake Chocolaty Drop Cookie
• 1 cup Almond Butter
• 3/4 cup Honey
• 1/2 cup Butter, softened (or Ghee)
• 2 tsp Vanilla
• 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-Free Quick Oats
• 3 Tbsp Organic Cacao Powder
• 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Take a 13″x 9″ glass Pyrex pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- Using a spatula and a spoon, scrape small 1″ cookies onto the parch meant paper leaving gaps between each cookie.
- Add another parchment liner on top of cookie filled bottom and repeat.
- Cover with lid and chill in refrigerator.
• Rolled Oats are gluten-free, but look for the label “gluten-free” as that indicates that they were not processed/packaged at a factory that also processes/packages gluten products
This recipe is Gluten-free, Corn-free, and Refined Sugar-Free. Credit: PCOSbites.com