No-Bake Protein Goji Berry Granola Bites - Option 1
• 1 cup rolled or quick oats (gluten free)
• 1/2 cup pecan pieces, chopped
• 1/2 cup walnut pieces, chopped
• 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup flax seeds
• 1/4 cup cacao nibs
• 2 Tbsp of cacao powder
• 2 Tbsp of protein powder (optional* – see note above about which one you choose if you have PCOS)
• 1/2 cup of goji berries (*see note above if you are on blood thinners or on diabetic medicine)
• 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt, finely ground
• 2/3 cup of almond butter
• 1/2 – 2/3 cup Honey
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. (Quick oats, pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cacao nibs, cacao powder, protein powder, salt, and goji berries. Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Drizzle honey evenly over the top of your dry ingredients.
- Add almond butter and incorporate into ingredients until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Take a 9″ x 13″ pan and spray with a non-stick spray. Spread your mixed ingredients into the base of the pan, pressing down firmly.
- Cover your 9″x 13″ pan with saran wrap or a plastic fitted lid and place into your refrigerator and chill overnight.
- In the morning, cut unto 2″ x 2″ squares and snack on as needed. Keep your bars in fridge for up to a week.
Tip: If you don’t need a larger batch, take half of what was made and place in a freezer ziplock bag and freeze for later use.
This recipe is Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Corn-free, and Refined Sugar-Free
Return to > Snack Recipes